1. About us
- Hiscox Syndicates Limited, company number 02590623, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
- Hiscox Europe Underwriting Limited, company number 06712051, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
- Hiscox Underwriting Limited , company number 02372789, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
- Hiscox Underwriting Group Services Limited, company number 04137419, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
When using our websites, your personal information will be processed by different Hiscox Group companies listed above, who will be the 'data controller'. Please contact us via the contact details set out below if you would like further information on this.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- track your preferences;
- speed up your searches;
- recognise you when you return to our website;
- allow you to use our website in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient; and
- improve and update our website.
3. Different types of cookies
4. Manage your cookie preferences
To limit or block the cookies which are set by Hiscox, you can amend your browser’s privacy settings. The Help function within your web browser will explain how this is done.
Visit www.aboutcookies.org to find out how to limit or block cookies on an array of different browsers. There are details on how to delete cookies as well as general information about them. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone you will need to refer to the manufacturer’s guide. Please be aware that if you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work if you choose to limit or block cookies.
5. Changes to this policy